About Prolotherapy offers the following resources for those wanting to explore prolotherapy further...
Prolotherapy a Better Option Than Hip Replacement
The reports continue to pour in about the adverse effects of metal-on-metal hip replacements. We’ve written before about the dangers of hip replacements and the complications associated with all-metal hip replacements. Recent articles are further revealing the trouble with metal-on-metal hop replacements1,2:
- Heavy metal leaching into the blood
- Friction of the metal destroying bone and muscle.
- Residual pain and disability
- High incidence of revision surgery or early removal of artificial hip
- Necessity of regular MRI scans to assess the status of the artificial hip.
A better alternative for hip pain and degeneration is Comprehensive Prolotherapy. Watch a treatment as done by Dr. Ross Hauser.
1. Knoix, R. Prone To Failure, Some All-Metal Hip Implants Need To Be Removed Early.
2. Bates, C. Hope, J. Toxic metal hip implants ‘could affect thousands more people than PIP breast scandal’.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2107640/Toxic-metal-hip-implants-affect-thousands-people-PIP-breast-scandal.html. Accessed 3/7/2012